Monday, November 30, 2009

"Good Without God" Public Talk with author, Greg M. Epstein

Young Adult Ministry, First Unitarian Church of Baltimore and Baltimore Coalition of Reason present "Good Without God: What a Billion Nonreligious People Do Believe," a public talk by Greg M. Epstein. Epstein is the Humanist Chaplain at Harvard University and author of the just-released best-seller, Good Without God (HarperCollins, 2009).

Sunday afternoon's event will begin at 3:00 with a Reception and Book Signing, followed at 4:00 by a Public Talk and reading.

All are welcome. Free admission. Childcare provided.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about attending. I found out about it through the "Good Without God" billboards that just went up in Baltimore. (I saw the BaltimoreCoR website).

Well, okay, I'm not just "thinking" about attending, I REALLY want to go! I just don't want to come by myself. Haha. Hopefully, I'll see you there.

UUXMNR said...

cherry-teresa,

You definitely will not be by yourself! And on top of that, we're a friendly bunch, so feel free to say hi. I'll be sure to say hello if I bump into you there.

Adrian